• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**NEW** Check this out!

G

Now this is cool!

http://i18.***********/86gt0rn.png

Property Deed with Objects:

This is a deed to your property and your objects. As the leader of your property, you can transfer this deed plus any of your objects to any of your roommates. You wll become a roommate of the person you transfer the deed to and they will become the property owner.

Meaning:

You can give any person who is your roomie your lot and your objects without having to transfer everything individually.

Also, there is just Property Deed, meaning no objects.

Good job, devs!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now this is cool!

This is a deed to your property and your objects. As the leader of your property, you can transfer this deed plus any of your objects to any of your roommates. You wll become a roommate of the person you transfer the deed to and they will become the property owner.

Meaning:

You can give any person who is your roomie your lot and your objects without having to transfer everything individually.

Good job, devs!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually NOT new at all, ;p. It's been in the game several months now. Its just new to you, lol.

G

I don't think it was the fact that it was new to him. I think it was the fact that it is a great idea from the devs that was implemented.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't think it was the fact that it was new to him. I think it was the fact that it is a great idea from the devs that was implemented.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, implemented several months ago. Therefore, **NEW** to him.

K

Keep It Real

I believe it was a great idea a player suggested, not the Dev team. But a nice addition none the less.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

Now this is cool!

Meaning:

Good job, devs!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a really cool new feature that is available. It has cut back on scams of people selling houses and land. I love to use the feature just to trade ownership of objects in house between me and my roomies when we have to juggle our personal limits as well.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now this is cool!

Meaning:

Good job, devs!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it exciting!!?!?

I

imported_rpsky3

wow i think this is great! i did not know we had this feature in game! thanks for pointing this out to me Skuee!!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

There's only one problem with the 'deed with objects' transfer.

If the sim you are trading with doesn't have enough object count, the transaction DOES state that 'blank blank...how ever many' of your cheapest items will be deleted.

Now this is where some folks need to be VERY careful. Mystic trees are only worth $2. If the sim you are trading with doesn't have enough space, your trees very well could get deleted.

And another nitpic....it's hard to tell what objects you have placed and what objects are actually in your inventory when you are doing a trade. When you go to trade mode, it just shows everything you own.

R

Rach

<blockquote><hr>

I believe it was a great idea a player suggested, not the Dev team. But a nice addition none the less.

[/ QUOTE ]

But really that doesn't matter. Players can suggest all they want, it's only if a dev implements it that it becomes of note honestly.

N E Who... it's nice to see a thread that speaks positively about a change in game, whether it's a new or a few months old change.

**edited to add** Thanks for bringing that up though, KIR, if it was player suggested, and dev implemented, I guess it means the Devs are listening to the players

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

But really that doesn't matter. Players can suggest all they want, it's only if a dev implements it that it becomes of note honestly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Developers are the only ones who can implement changes, then yes, it's only if a dev implements it that is becomes of note. In fact, maybe we should be down on the players for not implementing a single coding change in the last 5+ years.

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

Since Developers are the only ones who can implement changes, then yes, it's only if a dev implements it that is becomes of note.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry.. had to just use quotes b/c I couldn't find a third way to say exactly the same thing. *snickers*

Let us thank the devs and players for their exchange of ideas and skill that led to this marvelous update

R

Rach

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Developers are the only ones who can implement changes, then yes, it's only if a dev implements it that is becomes of note. In fact, maybe we should be down on the players for not implementing a single coding change in the last 5+ years.

[/ QUOTE ]

O......k. Are you huffing down lead paint down in the basement Milton? And before my last statement causes a tizzy, that was a play on the Milton CHARACTER, not your personal character etc. etc....

I just feel that there are player suggestions all the time, I'm not going to throw a parade because some player suggested it at some point in time. It was a good suggestion, and I like it even more now, since it was implemented by a dev.

i'm not slighting the players in anyway.. I'm a player, too. Oy..

G

Regardless of the way it came about, I'm glad it is in game!

And I'm also glad that returning players can find these little things within game and say "Wow! Awesome! Finally"

Thats something positive. (which is a naughty word on stratics)

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

N E Who... it's nice to see a thread that speaks positively about a change in game, whether it's a new or a few months old change.

**edited to add** Thanks for bringing that up though, KIR, if it was player suggested, and dev implemented, I guess it means the Devs are listening to the players

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes isn't it great that there is a way to exchange ideas and see them show up in game, WUNNERFUL JUST WUNNERFUL.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not only does it show the devs are listening to the players, but they also give credit to the players for their help.

Here's the original blog entry announcing this back in July.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is the original Wiki page where Strike Black started the design page, that player and Dev alike, worked on.

I will mention again, that there are several design pages in discussion between Dev's and players on the Wiki.

If you don't feel like 'throwing a parade', Rach, because those guys stepped up and helped to make it happen, how about throwing a parade for the fact that this opportunity exists at all?

They have repeatedly asked for imput on one subject or another on the blog, but most posters, prefer to bicker with the ,mods and each other in City Hall to offering constructive imput and help on the Wiki.

R

Rach

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Not only does it show the devs are listening to the players, but they also give credit to the players for their help.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is the original Wiki page where Strike Black started the design page, that player and Dev alike, worked on.

I will mention again, that there are several design pages in discussion between Dev's and players on the Wiki.

If you don't feel like 'throwing a parade', Rach, because those guys stepped up and helped to make it happen, how about throwing a parade for the fact that this opportunity exists at all?

They have repeatedly asked for imput on one subject or another on the blog, but most posters, prefer to bicker with the ,mods and each other in City Hall to offering constructive imput and help on the Wiki.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm not slighting any player for giving input. I'm glad the opportunity does exist for players to suggest things. But sure, I'm up for throwing a parade. I'm out of hot air for the balloons though, can anyone here spare some?

Like I said before, in response to the original post, it's just nice to see a positive reaction on stratics to an in-game change.

G

We prefer helium for our balloons....it makes everyone sound silly.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh RAch you know Strike. We love him &lt;3!!!

I would throw a parade every day for strike and it has nothing to do with his ideas. He just rocks that hard!