• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Character Help!

H

Howl

Hello I have played on the Europe shard for nearly 2 years now and have heard a lot about Siege and now have decided to come on and have a go.
What would people recommend as a character template?
On Europe I enjoy playing my archer pally, ninja swordsman and also have fun crafting. I have just recently built a mage but have not played with it much and have not yet played PvP.
I hope this gives you an idea of what I would most find fun on Siege, and I hope to join you very soon.

Thank you.

G

Tell us a bit about your goals. I advise you play what you like the most. The PvP will happen. *nods*

M

majorwoo

<blockquote><hr>

The PvP will happen. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The PvP will happen. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.

[/ QUOTE ]

New Siege Motto!

H

Howl

Yeah I understand that PvP is inevitable, I think I am swayed towards the crafter at the moment, but could be persuaded to choose a different path if you think it would be more favourable. Is there a shortage of crafters or is Siege full of them. Also I like my Europa stealth, thief char with ninjitsu.

G

*smiles* I could use some potions and a little poison. Throw in a handful of smoke bombs and a few of those nifty apples.

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah lat iz sneaki oomie meeb need klomp sum more!!!!

G

The only truly 1337 Uber template is Stealth ninjar sheapard, my +50 crook of KoC gooseing Powns!

On a more serious note read the above stickied threads and play what you will enjoy, also take into consideration what your ping to siege will be. Lag can be pretty darn bad the further from the east coast you are.

P

pikon198

make a pvp char. Personally i like warrior templates. And since you play europa you may not be as fast as some here so i advise seomthing with range. So pick up archery or some mix of archer and casting class. After you do that, proceed to horseshoe island an look for captain Mehmet, the DAGR crew needs you! hehe

(you guys like how i snuck a recruitment message in there :p) dont bash me now!

G

Awesome template I've found:

Arch
Tact
Bushido
Necro
SS
Resist

Use a balanced bow and lots of lightning strikes, lots of fun, good range. Honestly the funnest template I've played