• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New bug with trade orders

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this just happened and I have plenty of room in pack and 300 stones before I'm over weight. after killing last monster, I get the message your pack is too full so u lost your trade order. wth. anyone else have this problem or know whats ?

Last edited:

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made a post for it here. I went to compassion, had some random monster kill me, logged out and back in while dead and then ressed and it canceled the trade deal.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ok, but I didn't die, was doing trade quests all day, must of been some kind of glitch I guess.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
125 item limit

I've hit this with a few trade orders.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But if you aren't over the limit when they stole it, why are you over the limit when they try to put it back??
I always get the message and it reappears before I start looting,

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
But if you aren't over the limit when they stole it, why are you over the limit when they try to put it back??
I always get the message and it reappears before I start looting,
Because you may have picked up one or two bitty things from the trade route.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, but I didn't die, was doing trade quests all day, must of been some kind of glitch I guess.
Oh, I should of explained better. I hit the same exact glitch you did with plenty of room in my bag while alive.

I was just explaining how I fixed it.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you hit with the weaken spell? That's what happened to a guildie and when she got the trade deal back, everything dropped to the ground, the chest disappeared and she couldn't cancel the trade deal. She finally had to time out, though I'm not sure how long it took.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Remember that the container has 75% weight reduction. You can end up with some serious weight issues without it (War Maces, for example).

Count issues are rarer, and usually result from getting 4-5 liners with no stacking items.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this the other day, had a 60 item trade order and only carry 5 items in my pack.
Had over 300 extra weight available.
Did an ambush and got bugged (no room in pack blah blah).
Had to die 3 times before it reset......just another bug.
Seems if you do anything often enough in UO these days you'll come across a bug.