• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] New boxes/tree UPDATED AGAIN VERY RARE BOX

Jazmin

Adventurer
Last edited:

Jazmin

Adventurer
Thanks for the bids. Keep them coming. Gold will be accepted on Atlantic.

Last edited:

Jazmin

Adventurer
Bumping because for some reason a bunch of threads were bumped. I want the community to be able to take a look at the new rare gifts.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Green tree located on Lake Austin. 10m
The Purple Tinted tree is located on Asuka. 10m
The blue tree is located on Izumo. 25m

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi. I like the green one. But let me check tomorrow if the color is the right one. I will ICQ u

Jazmin

Adventurer
So far Gandalf has the high bid of 30mil on blue box and 30mil on the blue tree.
THP has high bid of 10mil on purple tree and 10mil on green tree.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
is the black box available whats the hue id? i thought i saw a 20m buyout on it but not seeing it now am i wrong? @Jazmin also is there a end date?

Jazmin

Adventurer
The black box is available yes. I dont have the hue ID but you can see it if you want. I don't have a buyout price for anything anymore.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far Gandalf has the high bid of 30mil on blue box and 30mil on the blue tree.
THP has high bid of 10mil on purple tree and 10mil on green tree.
icq me if u wanna sell happy to pay on atl and collect on another shard after.. kinda trust ya!!

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Can you get these trees be moved to ATL? And can payment be made on ATL?

The Green tree on Lake-- Austin. 11m
The Purple Tinted tree -- Asuka. 11m ( I can move this one )
The blue tree -- Izumo. 31m

ICQ# 47070659

Jazmin

Adventurer
Bids updated again. Due to one person being unresponsive and the other person not knowing what he wants and doesn't want. Aquarius you are the new high bid on two trees.