• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) New blood looking for a company

Lai Tash

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The official forums are rather dead, so i think i'll post it here:

Ok, i kinda grown tired of Europa, feeling even more lonely there even though there are more people (you usually feel lonely when you are useless). Now i'm leveling a dedicated (mostly) crafter with some mysticism on it, well, dedicated to be a sailor type. Tailoring, carpentry, fishing, cooking, lumberjacking, that sort of stuff, of course all of it is a subject to change (except for cooking, i love cooking). Looking for a sailing guild/const party now. Can be hired as a sailor also, if you don't mind a woman on a ship :3 The last would probably even be better, especially if ye could share some of your fish pie steaks, for it's going to be fairly long before i can catch my own. Kinda soft-RP type, thou/thee/thy/art included ^^

Also, until i can get myself to the sea market, a single question: what are the prices for saltpeter and cooking ingredients there (like samuel's secret sauce)? Hope it's not tripled like the rest, it would really make me cry in anger and despair. Well, and it would be nice if lobster traps aren't overpriced as well, this can't be crafted, after all.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hail and welcome to Siege.

I believe the saltpeter sell for 24gp per at the market.

Lai Tash

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oh-oh, the salteper is ok, but that sauce... they've really tripled the price. Anyone wants a 4500gp pie?

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i got school here in a few minutes but I thought I would reply.. Who are you on siege? My name on Siege is Kattasrophe or Katniss. I am so glad to see someone else coming to Siege and welcome Lai Tash!!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome on board.
I hope you will like it here. If you not already found a guild, Newborn on Siege, NEW2 help new Siege players their first month, just ask in gen chat if a leader is on, I may first be on tomorrow, christmas party at my work tonight :)

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
depends on your play style kinda . ARRR roal plays a pirate guild , but they walk the dark path . GIL does alot on the seas as well as crafting (on the good side) . my guild ONE (allied to GIL) also does alot of crafting and high seas stuff. we are also considered good. (but with a slightly more mischievous grin)

there are a number of smaller guilds as well . id recommend talking to Freja and spend a month in NEW2 . that will give you some support and time to make a better assessment of who you would fit in with.

also, dont listen to the general chat propaganda. those who shout the loudest often have a week position they are trying to reinforce. keep your eyes open and make your own call.

welcome to siege

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh-oh, the salteper is ok, but that sauce... they've really tripled the price. Anyone wants a 4500gp pie?
Unlike on Prodo, the Devs thought they would hurt us even more here by only having a single Salt Peter vendor, in a Non Guard Zone, that you have to buy up to 999 and then monitor it day and night , plus the NPC doesn't respawn like it's supposed to. All which has been reported, and to date, ignored.

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
depends on your play style kinda . ARRR roal plays a pirate guild , but they walk the dark path .

SERIOUSLY? ? LMAO. ......Sham if you think Arrr walks the dark path you need to come out of your house more often. We are more chaotic neutral. We also have a lot of fun and a wonderful group of players. Don't toss stones if you live in a glass house. :arr:

Last edited:

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Siege Lai and may you find a group you enjoy playing with whomever they may be. We have a lot of good guilds and a wonderful community. *bows with a grin and saunters off whistling*

Lai Tash

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Unlike on Prodo, the Devs thought they would hurt us even more here by only having a single Salt Peter vendor, in a Non Guard Zone, that you have to buy up to 999 and then monitor it day and night , plus the NPC doesn't respawn like it's supposed to. All which has been reported, and to date, ignored.
Huh, at times i think someone in the dev team just hates high seas.

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bows* I am in Arrr but work during day. Call out in general chat sometime, if we are there we will answer

Lai Tash

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ahoy!! Lai Tash. i am Captain Sureno and welcome to siege. please find myself or grace in game and we will disscuss you joinin Arrr!!!
Well, right now i'm in NEW2, but being a totally unwary, with no sence of self-preservation, full of conceit and imprudence person i'm short-sightedly believe i can handle myself, so i guess i'll find ya.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi Lai Tash, use your time in NEW2 to to meet the commuity on Siege. NEW2 allow you to be neutral in the alliances on the shard an speak with all the guilds and find the group you feel will be your new family.

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well, right now i'm in NEW2, but being a totally unwary, with no sence of self-preservation, full of conceit and imprudence person i'm short-sightedly believe i can handle myself, so i guess i'll find ya.

Aye dems be good plan. new2 will help ye on ye way and when ye ready find me. If dems wants to talk me be in game most of day just yell and dems will meet up.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye missy, Me speech be bearin but bit o salt come lately.
I'm hearin' quite a bit of rastaman in there, for an oriental pirate anyway.... :cool:
But come to think of it, Pirates and Jamaicans have a history that goes waaayyyy back, now don't they.... :pirate:

Last edited:

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm hearin' quite a bit of rastaman in there, for an oriental pirate anyway.... :cool:
But come to think of it, Pirates and Jamaicans have a history that goes waaayyyy back, now don't they.... :pirate:

Well the Jamaicans have always known how to party and have fun as well. It's a one stop does it all kind of Island. :danceb: :beer:

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ye have a quick eye there Startle. Thar be a bit o Port Royal privateer in me ancestry.

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at Victim and Hattori* Can you say cabin boy? :arr:

Last edited: