• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW Black and White Soulstones??!!?!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just saw a new addition to the store.
Full sized Black and White Soulstones.

pretty!

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
damn! Now I'm gonna have to get sovs from the store. I have resisted so far but the Borg just got to me. <sigh>

must ... have ... new ... stones

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Holy crap Poo!
You have a ton of soulstones!
the blue ones have every skill in the game done to max.
the colored ones in the middle are my slush fund ones so i can put whatever skills i have on me onto them and take whatever off the blue ones i need.
that way my main can do whatever template he needs for whatever occasion.

..... dosn't everyone have this?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wait so would having this set up on a couple shards make this worse.....

because i definitely dont have this same set up on a couple shard.

ok maybe i do.

ITS NOT AN ADDICTION PEOPLE!!!!!
... as he starts twitching!

I was wondering on that ummmm ... impressive collection!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure whether we should be calling Hoarders or Intervention for Poo...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Dev Team squeeze the UO Orange a little more....gonna have to have the Rainbow Set of soulsrones then the Neon Coloured Soulstones coming in 2020!!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had the green ones... that we got years ago, as vets.

Then they made the blue one?... for the high demand, what I can understand... they are handy. :) (Mine is in a container, someplace... I havnt seen it in years.)

I dont understand why they need more then the 1 cash clone one. I'm sure they could figure out something far better to sell for cash money that is far more handy... but that would take more then changing color. hehe

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Next they will sell a soulstone re-huing wand so they can still make money out of the people that have enough soulstones....

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer to have mine all one colour. I wish they would sell something that allowed me to turn my vet reward red ones to blue.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ooo.... black. Dang it that's tempting...

I like the various colors... I use the greens for my crafting skills and blues for other skills sometimes red for fighting skills... if I have them. And Fragments for those skills I have but never really use.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer to have mine all one colour. I wish they would sell something that allowed me to turn my vet reward red ones to blue.
This.

I claimed about 30 soulstones 15years ago all green ones was great. then blue was added, then purple... now white and black jeezes.
My house look like a christmastree and a tool to make all same colour is wanted!

and if you really want a special soulstone make one for stats. although I dont think it would be much used but always good with options.

@Poo my soulstones are organized by different accounts, not by colour :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another neat thing would be something like a "master soulstone" which let you store all your soulstones inside and have a menu to select which skills you wanted to use rather than having to find the individual stone each time. I would gladly buy this from the store.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its only pure insane people that have this kind of collection. :confused:

The time alone! lol. Good lord. :rolleyes:
after 20 some odd years, of playing just part time, anyone could have that and more, considering you can max a skill in just a couple of days or less now.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some time ago I started working a character like Poo that has all the skills on a stone somewhere... after a while of working up a few super easy ones I got bored and quit doing it.

I used to log in every day and work my .1 skills on a bunch of characters as well... but now that I have as many accounts as I do that process began to take several days to complete and I kept forgetting where I left off... so I quit doing it.

Then I got it in my head I wanted to work a tamer on every single shard... I have one on 13 shards now but that got extremely expensive so I gave that up as well... shame really cause I still want to do that. But with Taming Masteries now it's impossible to get them on many shards and I really wasn't interested in making those on Atl or something and moving them to whatever shard... again expensive...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh meant to quote pixie
Frankly, I really liked the soulstone FRAGMENTS... never minding the whole fact they were work a million a token or anything.

Like... for one... a couple of my accounts are recycled from friends who have long since quit or moved on.

I'm sure, most vets like me... you progress in your empire over the years. Adding an account for whatever reason... like for me, I was buying houses from people quitting and selling them for a better price with a bit more time then they would bother with. Call it a fire sale, I guess. So I'd need to reactivate an old account to do this. Then, after years, I ended up with a little town before the whole town system was in place... so it was very GOOD I had 6 accounts to insure all 6 houses. Only 3 of these accounts were being used, however. One by one, I'd make a new template for specialized hunters or crafters. Like a fisher... or a new miner... or lockpick/mapper... or someone designed to do something VERY special... or test out the lousy gargoyle system. Not all of them are max upgraded! I want to do that someday. Paying for accounts, nice to get the whole storage bonus. You know.

However... I dont like running other people's guys, that came with the accounts. This was before cash for tokens to change race/sex/name... bla, bla, bla. Not all the slots were tricked out, but some had GM skills I wanted to keep. THEN the soulstone fragments came in extremely handy. I saved skills, deleted the old, made new... added skills. Most the fragments got used up, 5 uses per. That was enough! No need for more.

I understand how some people use the full soulstones to constant move skills. I just make a specialty guy for that job. :cool: