• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Bard Moderator

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hi, thought I would introduce myself. I have been playing UO since 2000 and have 2 pure bards and 5-6 bard mixes. I am currently playing on Chessy & Siege and dabble a little bit on Sonoma. I still have characters on Lake Austin and Cats though I don't log into them much anymore.

I am not as knowledgeable as Poo was but I am familiar with bards. I know from my readings in the bard forums over the years that many of you are very knowledgeable. I am sure that together, we can help people find answers to their questions. Hopefully Poo will pole his head in from time to time as well.

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome DreadLord Lestat... And thanks for "taking up the reins" in our Bard forum...
Are you really a "Gigalo" by trade? And where in central Florida (I lived in Melbourne for a few years)...

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I live right outside Orlando a little bit N.W. of it. I don't have a GPS, UO Automap won't update,and UO Cartographer wouldn't give me the exact coordinates. :lick:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Good luck Dreadlord I am sure you will do great!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED