• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] new auction blocks

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Located farthest west of New Mag closest to the New Mag gate. Items on the block are not cursed shadow dancer leggings, arachnid slayer event spell book, map of eodon and several other nice items. Take a look and get your bidding done now! :)

Akaku

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The block with the shadow dancers leggings doesn't allow you to bid. You need to change the permissions on the box.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you could also move the auctions over to Babydoll's auction house. More auctions there means more traffic, means more visibility, means more potential customers etc etc

just a thought

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer B.D. And I will certainly fix the block with the shadow leggings. Thanks guys. I went to fix the auction block and it allowed bids to be placed.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer B.D. And I will certainly fix the block with the shadow leggings. Thanks guys. I went to fix the auction block and it allowed bids to be placed.

I went to glimpse your shadow leggings price and safe says it it a private auction, which is cool enough if ya want it that way. My question to you or anyone how do you do that?

PS , :) Never mind, duh it is in security level. Nice to know you can do private auctions for people!

Last edited:

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt even know it was set to private. I went to change it and it wont let me until the auction is over.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh well it says private to me. I still say good to know, I might use it somewhere! We both learned a new safe thingy!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I was blocked from the leggings as well.