• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Artifact Poll

G

Since we all know there are going to be questions about the value of these items before the prices begin to stabalize I'm curious to see how many of each item has been recieved and on what shards.

As people respond with their updates, I'll compile two lists, one showing the total number of a particular item recieved and one showing the total number of an item and the shard its located on.

All Shards:

Katrina's Crook: 4
Jaana's Staff: 3
Dragon's End
Sentinel's Guard
Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar: 1
Helm of Spirituality: 6
Gorget of Honesty
Breastplate of Justice
Arms of Compassion
Gauntlets of Valor
Legs of Honor: 4
Solaretes of Sacrifice: 8
Ankh Pendant
UO Logo Sculpture
Map of Britannia

Individual Shards

Origin:

Katrina's Crooks: 4
Jaana's Staff: 3
Solarates of Sacrifice: 8
Helms of Sprituality: 6
Legs of Honor: 4
Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar: 1

G

Also be interesting to know which arties they think will be nerfed by the new ones?

G

<blockquote><hr>

What new artifacts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Origin to be Published
Jeremy Dalberg
20 Sep 2007 17:04:31 EST
At 1pm PDT (8PM GMT) on Thursday, Sept. 20, Origin will be published with the following:

A number of interesting and useful items will now drop in the anti-virtue dungeons of Britannia. The items will drop using the Treasures of Tokuno drop system (meaning the more you kill, the more likely it is that you will get one of these items as a drop.)

Katrina's Crook
Jaana's Staff
Dragon's End
Sentinel's Guard
Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar
Helm of Spirituality
Gorget of Honesty
Breastplate of Justice
Arms of Compassion
Gauntlets of Valor
Legs of Honor
Solaretes of Sacrifice
Ankh Pendant
UO Logo Sculpture
Map of Britannia

You can see some screenshots of some of the items in this thread...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Since the publish to Origin last night...me and my guild have been hunting for these things.

JUST in my guild alone:

4 Katrina's Crooks
3 Jaana's Staff
8 Solarates of Sacrifice
6 Helms of Sprituality
4 legs of Honor
1 Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar

Seems to me the Virtue armor pieces are dropping ALOT more then any of the others.

M

mdacc#one

I think I would just collect 1 set and that's about it. I don't see using any of them to replace any current gear I have one.

The 220 luck staff is not much different than the sword of prosperity.

All the virtue armor pieces you have to wear the full set to get the effects and bare in mind its resistance only.

Same thing with the shields which are all resistance and with the new arms lore and thousands of barbed kits, it is so easy now to get all 70 suit even without a shield.

G

The leech staff is almost perfect for pvm solo dexxers though. It's alil slower then what would be ideal, but still fast enough with high dex to make it very very useful.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm too sick to even read or concentrate on anything, any news on when it'll be live on all servers?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> somewhere in the mess that is UHall there was a post which said that PoF could not be used on these items? is that right? and if so, does that effect the price, since, if people actually use them, eventually they'll wear out

then again, things don't go poof anymore when they reach zero, do they? </font>

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I'm too sick to even read or concentrate on anything, any news on when it'll be live on all servers?

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="purple">

on the anniversary, the 25th

feel better soon! </font>

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! Colds are just everywhere, I was doing good until I shared a soda.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just repair more often, the less durability is missing off the item, doesn't that give it a more successful chance to repair without losing durability?

I

imported_Cysphruo

I recently repaired something using 120 skill repair deeds and it took eleven!!! unbelievable, it was an unheard of record. I don't even wanna think about this talk that they're nerfing powder of fort or that it cant be used on these items.
But i'm wondering which items they take down a notch making them worthless.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="purple">

on the anniversary, the 25th

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you hear that? I read in the HoC chat that they would be handing out surprises on the anniversary, but I didn't see anything that made me think the new artifacts wouldn't be available until then. Did I miss something?

G

I thought they would be available on all prod shards once the origin testing had been completed.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
In This Thread Jeremy stated that the rest of the shards will receive the publish on the 25th.

Oh, doing Despise earlier with my necro mage got me the Dragon's End...and my other friend on her necro got the Arms.

G

Gilsnuff

so you cant hunt the artis on EU and other shards until the 25th?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Nope....that's what they said. They won't publish the rest of you guys till the 25th....*sighs* 4 days...

G

Gilsnuff

we will have to wait then
, anyone got some cool pics of the items?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

These are the ones I got.

G

There's a few more under UHall in a post manti made, but some of the pix that ppl posted have errors in the titles so you cant see the item name, just the highlighted graphic and the mods/resists