• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New artifact page on UO.com is awful

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes I am looking for items with a specific property. One easy way to check all the major doom artifacts was to visit this page on the UO website. It had every property listed and you could search the page for what you want.

But some time in the past couple months it was changed to the format you see now. All the specific properties are hidden on sub-pages that you have to visit. Usually when you revamp a page you make it better not worse.

K

Kiminality

What I find interesting is the "entitlement needed" column.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Entitlement needed is the expansion required to equip the item. If you look at the other equipment pages you see some say Age of Shadows and Samurai Eimpre. It is rather pointless though to have a column like that and all it says is none everywhere.

K

Kiminality

Ok, that's just boring...
I was hoping it was foreshadowing for some manner of requirements thing, to actually make mid-range equipment more worthwhile:(