• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Area and Horses

D

Docholiday

As I mentioned in my recent post, has anyone gone through the new Ered Luin yet?

Also, what's your favorite new horse? I'm still pretty partial to the elven one I have on my Warden but that's just me.

Triberius

Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went through the new "Newbie" area, (for elves any ways) I like it, drives you straight into the story line, it's quicker to run through and well gets you out into the "Real World" faster. It also makes much more sense than the old one's.

S

Seleene

I went through the new "Newbie" area, (for elves any ways) I like it, drives you straight into the story line, it's quicker to run through and well gets you out into the "Real World" faster. It also makes much more sense than the old one's.
I'm currently going through the new world, but between finals time at college and family problems at home, my play time is lagging.

I do think if Triberius is correct, it will be too fast for me. I prefer slower leveling so that I'm not rushed out to the "real world." I kinda wish that LOTRO had a way to turn experience off just like in EQ2. I have put that suggestion in a couple times, but it seems it's overlooked.