• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New and saying Hello

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just wanting to say hello to everyone on the Atlantic Shard.

As I have read seems like a lot of old players are returning, myself being one.. have not played since 99-00'

Things have definitely changed and I am slowly starting to grasp all the new concepts and detail now implemented into the game.

Starting a Mage/Archer and would love to hear any tips or trick from anyone who has built a successful one.

Hope to meet a few good people, and see everyone server side :mf_prop:

- Deaol

W

Wolfthistle

Hi Deaol,

Welcome back! If you need help with anything PM me and I'll try my best to help you're return to the game transition as smoothly as possible.

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks everyone for the welcomes, offers and suggestions.. I will defiantly check that site out.. finally got a house placed and wondering if I should start using up all my vet rewards my account has collected over the years :)

cheers, deaol.

G

GFY

Here's a great tip;

Don't start a mage archer!

They are too hard to play effectively at this time. You'd be much better starting a Samouri, archer, paladin.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for the welcomes, offers and suggestions.. I will defiantly check that site out.. finally got a house placed and wondering if I should start using up all my vet rewards my account has collected over the years :)

cheers, deaol.
If you do try to do it this way, choose the oldedst ones you can sell what you dont want to use yourself and with the gold buy the lower year rewards.

should give you some nice left over gold to spend on other house deco and or equipment.

Nothing like wasting 10 year vet rewards on 1st year dyetubs when you can buy them for 100k and the 10 year rewards sell for several mills

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you do try to do it this way, choose the oldedst ones you can sell what you dont want to use yourself and with the gold buy the lower year rewards.

should give you some nice left over gold to spend on other house deco and or equipment.

Nothing like wasting 10 year vet rewards on 1st year dyetubs when you can buy them for 100k and the 10 year rewards sell for several mills
Avenhar is absolutely right. :lick:

Welcome back!

If ya want some help I will be more that happy to lend a hand.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

That is good advice Avenhar! I never thought of doing that.

I have a ton of these left. I was waiting around to see what else would eventually come out, like 11 year rewards...but you make a very valid point!

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks everyone for the advice, definitely living and learning as I go here.. and as said above the mage/archer was not a good choice for a first build, so that has been placed on the back burner.

Would like to thank Wolfthistle for all the help provided and also alot of help from various anonymous people on the shard.. still a few bad apples out there as I found in luna buying something from someone, but thats to be expected... also was my fault.. :loser:

- deaol