• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) New and Returning Players - Read

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello All,

Are you a new or returning player that just seems lost with all the new changes since you last played? or are you new to the game and just having a hard time figuring everything out?

Well I would like to invite you to reach out to me in game, I have setup a guild and I would like the primary focus to be getting new players and vets reacquainted to the game. Whether its helping out with armor, runebooks or touring new dungeons. Do you not know where to go with your template? or how to train certain skills? well I would like to help with that as well. Lake superior is a great shard with great people and I have been here for a pretty long time. So if you are alone in game or just starting out and want some great people to hunt with, bounce off ideas, learn new things then I invite you to come play with me :)

You can call out for me in general chat im generally on quite a bit - Victor Pendragon or you can reach me via ICQ @ 474834895 - Guild is L^R or Lords of the Realm

Talk to you soon!

Thank You

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
this is a fantastic post! but fyi..... new players (if they haven't paid yet) or the "return to britannia" players don't have access to general chat... Keep up the good work Victor! *smiles*

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please be sure to check the Help Chat channel often as they are restricted to it until they pay.
I pop in when I first log in and periodically.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
:) thank you, I periodically check all chats throughout the day just to make sure someone isn't stuck in one lol and don't know how to get out, but that's good to know about the "new" players