• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] New Ancient Net Market Value

• Thread starter A Stoned Mariner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

A Stoned Mariner

So what does the community assess the new value of ancient nets at?

I use to sell them for 300k (cheap) and knew many others who sold for 400k

But with the Scalis now, and the potential for the sick artys he comes with. I have to imagine a new market price on these should be closer to 1 mil, if not more.

A friend of mine got a Coral Bracelet from a Scalis and had 100mil offers on it.

Any input??? I say at least 1 mil per ancient net is a fair new norm.

*** As I was posting this I got a report from a friend that some people have been selling them for upwards of 2-3 mil per!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its hard to price them atm. many ppl have dusted off their fishers. While the demand for those nets might be high atm, there should be an increased supply of them, too. Once the people have realised that fishing is still only good for getting fishes the supply of nets might slow down.
Before the booster pack I had some nets on an auction and was surprised they hit more than 1 mill/each on eu. (Was something about 1.25 mill each, which reminds me, that i could try and get in contact to get the gold sometimes. )