• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Account New Player Help?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
My Son has the UO Bug, he took the 14 trial period and wishes to make that big step towards playing full-time as a PAYING customer.

Now I am at lost as to where he needs to go and what to do to make that trial account his account? Anyone around that can help? Post links etc... And Please explain as much as you can

Thanks in Advance.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sign into the master account you made the trial with. Click Subscribe underneath that account. Add a credit card or gametime code. Boom it's now a legit account.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Been trying to add a game code, I suspect that his UO Game account is NOT linked to his Mythic account as it keeps saying "This code cannot be applied to any of your current game accounts". However it a brand new 30 day game code just purchased.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The SA upgrade with 30 days can't be used on Trial accounts. Don't buy the SA upgrade because all accounts will be given it soon. Are you sure it's just a 30 day code and not the SA upgrade with 30 days? Also, did you get it on a 3rd party site? No judgement.

The online EA chat will reimburse you. They are very fast with it. I know EA gets a bad rap on here, but the online reps are good.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Nope its a Origin 30 day game code. And his account was the 14 days free trial. Which ran out today. I told him to email game support with all the information and let them worry about it

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make sure that you are hitting subscribe to add the code and Not "Activate Key"