• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New 5 control slot Dragons

• Thread starter imported_dexdash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_dexdash

this is more of an idea for everyone i really dont care if you tame your new dragon or wuss out and upgrade.

my idea is why not make every pet able to become a 5 slot pet. just like a player we start out as newbs and move up right? so along the same lines why not have every pet start low and take only 1 pet slot soo they have low skills and ar not over powered. as they gain skills they now take up more control slots. this way we could have out 5 slot rept or even a level 5 mare WEEE.

i know the other argument would be i dont want my X pet to have to many control slots. simple solution put a lock on the skills so you can lock it at a level 1,2,3 etc so you can still have any combination of pet you want. i think this would be a cool way to add another element to tamers and taming.

G

I guess your not a tamer.

Anyhow, as you move up in pet types, they do take up more slots.

IE: Horse is one slot, a mare is two slots, a Dragon 3 slots, a CU is 4 slots.

Now why the hell would you want a normal horse to take up more control slots then a CU?

I

imported_dexdash

i have a tamer. once again you can lock the pets where you want them. wouldnt a 5 slot mare be nice ? or rep? besides who would expect to get ganked by a 5 control slot chicken?

G

I will give you that a 5 slot dragon would be nice.
But then if it is a 5 slotter it better damn well be able to rez me and clean up the map solo.

But then again, I for one think that Dragons are to weak in UO. That the current powers that be think dragons are a joke, and instead show like to dogs and lizards.

I think dragon slaying should take more then 10 people to kill a dragon.
And for tamming one, lets just say that true dragons are untamable.