• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Movies Never really thought about it... "The 6th Sense"

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read on MSN.com webpage a while back about... in the movie the 6th sense... there was a question about rather or not if the little kid (Cole) knew that Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole time...

I watched the Movie this afternoon... and IMHO... I know the kid knew the whole time...

It's still an awesome movie... and I think it is the only movie I can think of that suckered me in and truly gave a surprise ending... Most movies, you can pretty much guess what is going to happen.

Only other movie I can think of... that came close is "Se7en" with Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, and Kevin Spacey... in this movie I knew something bad was going to happen at the end.... was surprised on how we found out about it... hehehe....