• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Never Mind...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is your Atlantic castle located? I don't like seeing people get taken so just letting you know your Atlantic castle is very likely worth 15 times more at a minimum even if its in a cruddy location.

You are however free to do what you will with your pixels!

CaesarCoW

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty sure it sounds like he wants a castle on Atlantic for the one he has here.

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Podolak, Caesar is right. I have a castle here on Siege, and I want one on Atlantic. I don't really expect such a trade to happen, but it never hurts to try.

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Podolak, I love Siege. I have characters and lots of stuff on both Siege and Atlantic. There are a group on Siege, however, who insist on attacking me in General Chat all because I once changed a character's name. They even killed me in Jhelom bank. So I might cut down my Siege playing. I can take it, had a lot of troubles in real life, but why should I if I don't have to?

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Podolak, I love Siege. I have characters and lots of stuff on both Siege and Atlantic. There are a group on Siege, however, who insist on attacking me in General Chat all because I once changed a character's name. They even killed me in Jhelom bank. So I might cut down my Siege playing. I can take it, had a lot of troubles in real life, but why should I if I don't have to?
That sounds unfortunate.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sounds unfortunate.
i dont have a castle on Atl to trade but if you consider selling your siege castle i am intrested. depending on location, house cover , blah blah blah. all i ask is you consider me if you decide to sell. thx!