• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Never done a peerless but always wanted to? read on....

C

cheerful

I'm in the fortunate position of having some time on my hands (wife and kid away for a week, yay me) and after reading numerous posts of people saying that they have never done a peerless before for various reasons i wondered if there was anyone on our shard that would like the oppotunity to do so.
As part of the original europa boardies peerless group i've clocked up many hours in the pursuit of that elusive crimson (there's some irony in the timing now that they drop from the skies like confetti..me! bitter? no no no) and see this as a chance for others to laugh in the face of Travesty defying them to give you a deathrobe instead.
And so, as from monday 28th July @ 7pm gmt myself and hopefully a few friends will be waiting at Umbra bank to welcome you. There is no guild to join and parties are disbanded before the boss drops to give everyone their own corpse.
This is not a fast track to the boss, all members will be expected to collect keys for the group and in doing so gain experience of the whole procedure of peerless hunting.
Any template is welcome although some are better suited than others and some are a complete no no however, you dont need an ubertastical char to join up and we will assist you as best we can.
The only critera that is needed is a sense of humour and a tolerance of others.
Alyx Astarsis.

B

Birdseye

Which peerless, and what times will you be doing them matey?

C

cheerful

Which peerless, and what times will you be doing them matey?
Hail, as post for time, 7pm gmt Umbra bank. If there is enough interest I may do a different peerless each night and we will probably kick off with Travesty.

Alyx.

N

nemo

Sounds fun...my g/f and i would like to come along if that's ok

C

cheerful

How tough are those peerless? :coco:

:postcount:
Well they are quite tough for beginners like yourself but we will be armed with cunning,guile,fortitude, courage and insurance money. Just watch out for the 'instant death stare' ability..never look a peerless in the eye.

Thimblepixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are bitey pets allowed / useful? (thinking dread warhorse or nightmare/rune beetle combo). Or are full resist melee or mage chars better suited?

C

cheerful

Are bitey pets allowed / useful? (thinking dread warhorse or nightmare/rune beetle combo). Or are full resist melee or mage chars better suited?
Your little nibblers are welcome, any combo you chose is ok, it's not how fast we can do it, it's all about the experience.

Alyx.

F

feath

i might join up with you guys - done a couple of peerless, but haven't in ages. not very good at getting keys, but willing to (re) learn! i'm a mage with a wicked curve flame ball! ;)

C

cheerful

i might join up with you guys - done a couple of peerless, but haven't in ages. not very good at getting keys, but willing to (re) learn! i'm a mage with a wicked curve flame ball! ;)
Teamwork will see us through :thumbsup:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds like a blast im off tonight..i bring my healer mage...like i have scheduled all doing the peerless b4 i die!!....jeepers they say peeps can do this on there own...they must have kickass chars...cu there 19.00

now weres that 100lrc suit....

C

cheerful

Sorry for the inconvenience but something has come up and i will not be able to start the hunt until 8pm gmt. RL gets me everytime.
Alyx.

B

Birdseye

Well perfect for me.

I just bumped into an IDOC at Fel Yew Gate, and there was no way i was gonna miss that opportunity.

As it happens, not that amazing though. About 30 marties, so i'll cash them in.

And now to Peerless. Great.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real Life comes first eveytime!!!.. alas in RL I FORGOT too.... my bad////

I will make one this week,, i will i will..........

C

cheerful

Well after a bit of a false start and the Grandmaster mage holding out on us we managed to complete Travesty without much fuss.
I'm aiming for a 7pm start tomorrow (Tuesday) and thought we could start with Melisande which is quite straight forward and then move on to Dreadhorn.
Thanks to all who attended.
Alyx.

B

Birdseye

Oh no.:talktothehand:

Me, Draco and Sheena where outside brit bank!:loser:

Doh!:blushing:

Oh well tomorrow i will be a t Umbra.:thumbsup: