• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Never ceases to amaze me....

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It never ceases to amaze me just how creative you people in UO are. Check this out.... very simple, yet I'd never have thought of it...

The sad part is that it's in a very beautiful Japanese style home that is currently in IDOC...

Just sayin.......

:pint:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've looked... I'm sorry... maybe I'm missing it.

I've used a keg tap... that same flask, and undyed single cotten to give the apperence of bubbles. The blue part of the flask is hidden that way and you have the running water look. Go a step beyond that, you get a bee's wax for soap.

Not my idea... I swiped it from someone else. :p Used it a few times with decor work.

Now... there was a toilet someone did, I remember like 9 years ago, I would have loved to captured and saved. Never saw anything like it since then.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took me a second, but yes, I'm guesing that first pic is a faucet with the water running. Not bad.

As to the toilet, I didn't take a pic but I did see one that was very clever, best I can do is describe it.

It had a large empty plant pot/vase (from the 14th reward ticket?) with a what I think was a barrel top for the toilet lid. For the back of the toilet they had an unfinished clock frame and can't remember what, but they did have the flush lever. Sound familiar? Or is that a common toilet build? I tend to stay away from stuff like that in my home - a little too realistic even for me, but I can definitely give a nod for creativity.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See if you can build one? :D

Then... share.

I have a full bathroom in my house... and for the "throne"... I used the reward one from the museam. :p