• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) net toss to have 26th week anniversary

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all. This upcoming weekend will be the 26th consecutive week of net toss's,
For those whom may not know, this is done at Magincia docks Sunday noon, and Sat midnight (est).
This whole thing started when on my 2nd term of 6 months as Governor of Magincia an embargo was made against the fair town in which i lived and served at the time Magincia. To further the RP i thought we should show all there is no embargo. So as the ships that supply Magincia pulled from the docks it was said deep sea monsters appeared at docks because of the longer distances they had to travel because of said embargo. As many know it was a instant hit and became very popular. With this being the 26th week I should post the origin of how this started and why. with many donations to help event it has ran very smoothly. Tho the economy on atlantic for what once was a 250 to 500k net jumped to 1 mil and above per net. I stayed true and bought all nets 1 mil and under i could find. After this 26th week we will have thrown roughly 2600 nets at these community toss's.
Of course I am no longer governor of Magincia. But, stay on as commander of its royal fleet. His Majestys 3rd fleet. Appointed by Governor Andrasta under her new Administration. I am not sure how this event will fair in the future . But, I vow to keep the community spirit alive for the crowds that come to have fun on Saturdays and Sundays. And hope to continue in some form these gatherings. I would like to once again thank all those that have and continue to help me with this task. I would also like to say it has been a privilege for me to serve the town of Magincia not only as governor, but also as high admiral of its fleet. I think we have one of the best towns. if not second best only to Britain. florishing trade deals keeping the treasury well stocked. And the open air bizaar where there are many pet and commodity vendors. All these things making this town very unique. I hope to see everyone at this next weeks event for the 26th week.same time as always of course. Thank You all!!