• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Net Toss 11-25-15

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just a few snaps from the Net toss yesterday evening.

We met in Serpent's Hold War Room. From there a gate just outside to Buc's Den Dock.

I had forgotten to renew my arrows supply on the archer I had here, so left to switch out. Coming back with the Bard only to see they had moved to Minoc's Dock for more "Fun & Games".

A few rounds there with devil spawn and back to Buc's Den Docks.

This time I brought Drakelord

Be sure to save a few white nets up for the next time people! Be safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving! For all the Service Men and Women of our Arm Forces out there that cannot be home with your love ones, we give thanks to you. God Bless you all!

Signed:
Sergeant Drakelord

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good write up as always! Sad i could not make it..:sad2: looked like fun! Happy Thanksgiving!