• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

nerf it (moved)

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Balian of Asgard

PVP Tamerz & Super dragOOns are lame, the damm dragon hits you with a FB or FS or whatever it is, like 5 seconds after you have left its screen, 78 damage, lol I have 70 fire resist

I think tamers belong in tram doing mel or farming for gold, like in the old days.
Pretty soon everyone is gonna play this lame template and summon their lame dragOOns

LAME LAME LAME

NERF IT!!!!!

NERF mages that parry every arrow
How can an archer with 120 archery and max HCI miss a mage so many times in a row???????
Its plain stupid, my archer has 65 dci and I get dismounted by stealthers on their 1st shot all the time, I go up against a mage with DCI and I might get lucky and hit them twice in a row, once out of 30 shots or so
NERF IT!!!!!!

R

Rumpelstiltskin

PVP Tamerz & Super dragOOns are lame, the damm dragon hits you with a FB or FS or whatever it is, like 5 seconds after you have left its screen, 78 damage, lol I have 70 fire resist

I think tamers belong in tram doing mel or farming for gold, like in the old days.
Pretty soon everyone is gonna play this lame template and summon their lame dragOOns

LAME LAME LAME

NERF IT!!!!!

NERF mages that parry every arrow
How can an archer with 120 archery and max HCI miss a mage so many times in a row???????
Its plain stupid, my archer has 65 dci and I get dismounted by stealthers on their 1st shot all the time, I go up against a mage with DCI and I might get lucky and hit them twice in a row, once out of 30 shots or so
NERF IT!!!!!!
DCI is capped at 45....

and In all honesty your a archer so you have no room to say NERF IT...

K

Kith Kanan

65 dci is to combat HLD

and tbh a parry mage [ like mine ] with 120 wrestle and 120 parry and 60 dci should parry a hell of alot of your arrows tbh , because I invested a hell of alot of my skill points into defense :)

R

Rumpelstiltskin

not to mention you need 80 dex for parry to be any good.

K

Kith Kanan

40 dex + greater agi pot and i parry just fine , maybe not max percentage , but just fine :)

R

Rumpelstiltskin

If your a wrestling mage you can do this

Fey leggings
AOF
shield
quiver infinity
DCI ring...

that is a pretty easy set up to run, and has 70 dci no archer will touch you then