• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Neon leather dye tub

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a leather dye tub that has all the colors of a regular dye tub.

My ICQ is 311-379-045

N

Nightly Spirit

I paid 500mil for my neon dye tub and that was about 6months ago from a friend. Hopefully this gives you a idea of what it is worth.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It dyes leather clothing colors! I'll start the bidding at 100mil? If it's still available sweet sweet Chad.

S

siyeng0

It's a leather dye tub that has all the colors of a regular dye tub.
...SOMEBODY BUY THIS AND BURN IT BEFORE IT SPREADS

Seriously though, that's really awesome, but... but entire suits of neon-pink leather armour, oh God.

I wish I could afford it!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the tub say "Leather Dye Tub" or "Dye Tub?"

O.K. Manticore just told me that it is supposed to say "Leather Dye Tub" so the one in the South West corner of Luna on Atlantic for 100 Mil is a blatant scam! So be wary!

D

DVI

Rowan is correct, all neon leather dye tubs were created through an exploit using a veteran dye tub.

S

shulginist

Does the tub say "Leather Dye Tub" or "Dye Tub?"

O.K. Manticore just told me that it is supposed to say "Leather Dye Tub" so the one in the South West corner of Luna on Atlantic for 100 Mil is a blatant scam! So be wary!
The owner of that vendor (A Succubus) has been asking everyone in Luna who gave him the 100m for the dye tub so I assume someone bought it. If a deal is too good to be true it probably is.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That vendor has been removed. I HATE seeing people scamming! What I HATE even worse is seeing people GETTING Scammed! I surrounded that vendor with dye tubs that were set to the exact same color as to help people, looks like it didn't work. I feel for the one who bought it!