• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Neon Leather Dye Tub in Atlantic

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just a tip dont buy any of the ones on luna vendors 99% if not all ive seen are fake on there! FYI

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since were posting tips, i heard from the rumor mill they are making them an 11 or 12 year vet reward. may wanna wait to buy until they come out with the new vet rewards. but this is a rumor i heard more than once so ya never know

taboyip

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks alot guys...

there is a vendor asking 100 for the tub.. think it's a scam

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is a scam, the guy must have a real neon leather dye tub that he used to dye the leather armor around the tub, but on the vendor he put a regular dye tub, across from there is a vendor that sells fake ethrial clothing, i'm really not sure why the owner of these malls allows these vendors

C

Chaosy

Never buy a neon leather tub from a vendor. Considering most brokers are asking 400-500 mil for these items and most players are selling for about half that, there is no way they are sitting on a vendor for 100.

If it's too good to be true...