• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Neon Hued Bolts of Cloth

Coming back to the game and was going through bank boxes. Found the pictured bolts of cloth. I remember seeing something over the last couple weeks I have been back that some of the colors may sell for a decent amount. Quantities and hues below. If junk, just let me know. Will stash them back away or lock down for deco.

4x Hue 1263
4x Hue 1278
4x Hue 1261
4x Hue 1258
4x Hue 1260
4x Hue 1262
4x Hue 1259
4x Hue 1265
4x Hue 1267
4x Hue 1272
4x Hue 1276

NeonHuedBolts.JPG

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Definitely not junk but not gonna make you mega rich either. It’s known as slime dyed cloth and there is plenty of it about but you should be able to get some millions for it. Have a search for the term “cloth” on vendor search non auction item and that should give you up to date prices.

Definitely not junk but not gonna make you mega rich either. It’s known as slime dyed cloth and there is plenty of it about but you should be able to get some millions for it. Have a search for the term “cloth” on vendor search non auction item and that should give you up to date prices.
Thanks. Did not even think to do that so will give that a try.