• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Neon Gift Box

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
neon box.png

Hi all. No clue on this kind of stuff, but I know these neon boxes are quite valuable to some people. If I could get an estimate on this item's value, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they range from 15mil - 50ish. some people say there are ones worth 75 or 100. all depends on color. the ugly, random ones cheaper, usually the darker blue / black ones higher. Im no expert, i know some here are. but yours although kinda random coloring is cool because it is mostly gold. i wouldnt expect top dollar, but not lowest either. maybe 20-30 mil on atlantic.

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a ton for your input smoot. A friend told me to take no less that 50, but was hoping for others to chime in. Perhaps someone else has an opinion as well?

Friend: 50-100
Smoot: 20-30

One more should do it =]

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have bought quite a few neon boxes. 20-30 is about right for that color. Not to say someone wouldn't pay more, but I think 50 is really high.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to hijack this thread, but is there a go to spot to see all the boxes? I recently found a back one, and have become interested in them, apparently they appeared in my absence from UO. From what I've read here, I'm assuming the black ones are rare, or jus desirable.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe there is a list with pictures of all the boxes in the event item archives

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol soooo off topic, but that thread crashes the tap talk application that stratics uses for the iPad!!! Have to log in on my laptop to read it I guess.

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, looks like i have the blaze one then. I suppose itd be one of the higher ones?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it also should be noted that the boxes are far from a science when it comes to collecting, especially if your using pincos ui. for example manticores list says "black" but there are really 3 or 5 colors of "Black" i believe.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I got 30 for that color a couple of weeks ago on ATL

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it also should be noted that the boxes are far from a science when it comes to collecting, especially if your using pincos ui. for example manticores list says "black" but there are really 3 or 5 colors of "Black" i believe.
Jet black is the only black i have seen in this style

there is a Ninja black angel box
shadow dancer black is a possibility but never saw any

ones to bear in mind conflict wise

ice green - dryad green
ice blue - frostwood blue
Pure AoS White - luna white

most collectors get this wrong

and you are correct Pinco is that way to go there!