• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nekkid Questions!

L

LadyArden

Hi all,
Well I am having 2 problems I thought I'd come ask about.
1) When my char (a mage) is wearing no armor whatsoever, she is human, she's got -9% physical resist and 5% in all other resistances. Any ideas? No, it's not reactive armor or protection, I've already tried casting/recasting those. They take my phys to -25%. Something elementary I'm missing here or am I bugged?

Also,
2) I use KR and often when I re-equip after a dead, my charater appears to be running around nekkid! I have checked my resistances, the armor is technically *on* but it's not visible unless I login/out or teleport to another facet. Anyone else have the nakedness bug? It always worries me. I mean, I'm not really brave enough to fight these new strangers naked!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi all,
Well I am having 2 problems I thought I'd come ask about.
1) When my char (a mage) is wearing no armor whatsoever, she is human, she's got -9% physical resist and 5% in all other resistances. Any ideas? No, it's not reactive armor or protection, I've already tried casting/recasting those. They take my phys to -25%. Something elementary I'm missing here or am I bugged?

Also,
2) I use KR and often when I re-equip after a dead, my charater appears to be running around nekkid! I have checked my resistances, the armor is technically *on* but it's not visible unless I login/out or teleport to another facet. Anyone else have the nakedness bug? It always worries me. I mean, I'm not really brave enough to fight these new strangers naked!
#1 = Magic reflect

#2 = "known issue"

L

LadyArden

have you tried magic reflect?
Um, so I tried magic reflect and it toggles me between -8%phys resist and all the rest at 5%, to 16% phys resist and the rest at -5% then.

??????
Is it ever supposed to all be in the positives?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Open your status bar and click the blue gem to the left.
This will bring up your buff bar.
The buff bar will show you what spells you have casted on yourself.

L

LadyArden

Nothing on my buff bar... :( wierd...
But I toggled through and recast everything again on myself then took it all back off again (those 3, magic reflect, magic armor and protection) and I finally made it back to 0's.

Thanks so much for your help Flutter and everyone -it just must've been some weird combo of them so when I uncast one another was still cast. *shrugs* I had forgotten about the magic reflect one tho, so I appreciate all the help of the smart U.hall collective! :)

Many thanks. Guess I'll just keep fighting naked!
Cheers!