• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neighborhood Question for a Dev

G

Will neighborhoods ever show up in cities that were merged to EA Land?

G

I belive they ARE TOO SMALL lol, the larger the neighborhood, the higher they are in the umm, Top 10, you need to achieve Top 10, and beacuse many people played in EAL, that's why you see mroe Nhoods in EAL (Charavita) section than in any other.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Are you saying we still only have 14 top neighborhoods for the whole city? With all the leagacy cities combined, I would hope they could increase the number of neighborhoods that actually show up on the different maps. Or is there a bug preventing neighborhoods from showing on all maps except original?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I belive they ARE TOO SMALL lol, the larger the neighborhood, the higher they are in the umm, Top 10, you need to achieve Top 10, and beacuse many people played in EAL, that's why you see mroe Nhoods in EAL (Charavita) section than in any other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of them meet the size requirements.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are you saying we still only have 14 top neighborhoods for the whole city? With all the leagacy cities combined, I would hope they could increase the number of neighborhoods that actually show up on the different maps. Or is there a bug preventing neighborhoods from showing on all maps except original?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there must be a bug doing just that, Gracie.