• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neighborhood names in city view

M

mike1977

It's been suggested on the blog that neighborhood names be restricted to neighborhood view so the city view won't get cluttered. I think that's a good idea, or have a toggle option to show and hide them when looking at city view.

G

I like the idea of "World View" saying EA-Land, "City View" saying the name of the city, and "Neighborhood View" showing the name of the neighborhood...I'd also think it would be nice to have a "Search" option for Neighborhoods.

G

not a bad idea maybe this will change when they implemewnt that advertismwnt stuff in the map views, Grrr just what we neeed in game ads. hopefully they have an option to *Turn ads OFF*.