• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neener Neener, we took your Factions !!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hello!

my name is Poo.

i come from a far away land called Sonoma.
a year or so ago our faction guild on sonoma embarked on a world tour.

the goal of our tour was not to showcase our PVP L33TN355 but rather to get out and meet people on other shards and get to see some original stuff on each shard (EM event items and SEER event items and such)

over the last year we have increased our original number (three (3)) and picked up some really nice people along the way.
people who we initially went into war against and had so much fun with we dragged them along with us from shard to shard.

and now we are here.
and i must say, i was excited when i saw the HUGENESS of the ruleing faction guild.
but then i was crestfallen and dissapointed when we took control of all the towns and didnt even see one OJ to play with.

so here i am on your statics forum to put out the word.

OFF SHARDERS ARE HERE AND THEY HAVE TOOKEN YOUR FACTIONS!!!!!
sound the alarm bells, arm the women and children!!!!
if you havnt tried factions, this is the time to come out and play!
alas we wont be here forever, we have other shards to see and play on.
but we will be ruling your factions for a while yet.

so come out and say hi, swap some arrows and blood with us and dont hesitate to chat us up when we are all dead and sitting around waiting out stat.

i look farward to seeing you all in the field.

oh, and to give you guys a bit of a push, we went and deleted ALL the faction venders in all the town.
every..... single.... one.

so no more free ride with regs and bottle and ore and lumber till you all come play with us!
we dont bite.
well...... most of us dont.

we are YAD - U R Dead, and we have this name because we see that pop up on our screen SOOOOOO much.
and YAD is now here on your shard.
so come play with us.

C

Crow

Had some fun with you on Baja, was wondering when you'd make your announcement here.

Too bad I aint around much to help in the action. Don't know how active factions here are nowadays, but I wish you luck in stirring up some trouble.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
baja was a blast!

infact we picked up a fella from baja who came with us to legends and by the sounds of it will join us again for GL.

but ya, baja was definatlly one of the better shards.
good, clean fighting, no double whopper with cheese talk, just fight fight fight.

good time, good time.

I

Intoxication

You're going to be bored to tears here.
I'm pretty sure everyone has given up on factions.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
dont make me take off all my clothes and run around yew moongate as a purple wolf!!

ill do it people!!!!

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... this sounds like fun! Glad to see you made it to our little shard Poo! I may see you out on the field.. that is, if you can find me *winks*. :D

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poo, I'm glad to see you here.

Unfortunately I had just, I mean like two days before ya'll took all the stones factioned my little guild to TB. So, for the present it looks like we are on the same side.

Can't tell you how happy I am to see all those pesky CoM guards gone though. I was having a heck of a time figuring out how I was gonna get em dispatched.

Quite a feat, I applaud your team.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and just so you all know, i tamed a pure white cu sidhe here on Origin.

so im robbing your shard of not only factions, but rare colored cu sidhes.

hahhahaha!

it just dosnt stop people!!!!!
i can go on for days!!!!

what else can i take.
what isnt nailed down!!!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have three of those =P Hehe. You can have them.

And watch your sigals my friend. When I can steal them, they may just poof.

C

Crystal Canyon

and just so you all know, i tamed a pure white cu sidhe here on Origin.

so im robbing your shard of not only factions, but rare colored cu sidhes.

hahhahaha!

it just dosnt stop people!!!!!
i can go on for days!!!!

what else can i take.
what isnt nailed down!!!

The pink ones have better stats on them anyway, so take all the white ones you want.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well Poo, I have to say you sparked Aresia's interest in this little game of hide and seek.

See, Aresia like pretty baubles. And the sigils, while they are technically sigils, look like pretty baubles to her. And while Cassie makes plenty of money and sometimes shares the wealth with her younger half-sister, Aresia likes to "acquire" things for herself. So naturally, when she saw that there was all those "Pretty gems" in Brit castle and no one there to stop her, she started acquiring them.

But you still have a chance...there's one left....

Whether it's still there in the near future, who can tell...Aresia loves those shinies...

*blows a kiss and sends Aresia back to Britain for another shiny*

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so i logged on last night.
ran sigs to base.

went and played all night.
came back, sigs missing.

moved sigs back to base.

logged back on today and they where all corupted to us and back in town.

AND I DIDNT EVEN SEE ONE STINKING OJ!!!!!!

and im GM tracking and detect, so its not like they can hide from me!

ah well.
looks like ill have to run your 8 towns for another 4 days.

what should i do this term..... i know, while im in control of all the town i should make all the NPC naked!!!!

what.... i dont get to control that?
bah!
ok, well if i COULD control that you know youd be looking at Franz in the Vesper Provision shop in all his glory while you where buying up apples.

so there!

but what can i do while i control the towns.....

I KNOW!
still no cheap venders for you!!!!!!

my Reign of Terror continues!!!!!

hehehehhee.
on a side note.
due to inactivity YAD will be moving onto greener pastures.
Great lakes here we come!

BUT!
due to there being absolutlly no opposition here and feeling robbed of our win, all of us are leaving out characters here on origin.
just so we can stop in and poke our noses in.
we are remaining in factions here.
and knowing my thieving crew, they will continue to move the sigils even though ive told them we are moving on.

SO MY REIGN OF TERROR CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!
(be sure you say that in a high pitched voice with a german accent, that best captures it right there!)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah...I moved them back and went to bed. Now I'm gonna be sad that I have to go through the effort again.

L

Lady Tiger

Oh Fresh Meat. Do you have the heart to kill Granny? she's off to check on those sigils.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
do you know Tina Small?

ya, you should be worried.
shes OUR Granny.
and she may not have her own teeth, but she can bite!

GRANNY WARS!!!!!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silly Poo! I don't have a faction thief on Origin....

And all my teeth are my own....still...no clacking dentures yet, thank goodness.

C

Crow

So that mean you're staying around Tina?

I read a bit of your troubles on UHall...hope so, you all seem like a good bunch.

And I'm not sure if Tiger really is a granny, but she sure is mean...always yelling in vent and threatening to kill my poor pets...

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So that mean you're staying around Tina?

I read a bit of your troubles on UHall...hope so, you all seem like a good bunch.
Most of my accounts are paid up for a few more months. (They were on the six month payment cycle.) Been trying to clean up houses and shut some of the accounts down. Not sure how many I'll be renewing though, as they run out. I play with a great group of people but my interest in and enthusiasm for UO has waned quite a bit.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at Crow*
*looks at poo*
*reads thread*

I swear I had this exact same thread on Baja...hmmm and there's Tina too....yup similar thread, few different people...nice to know things stay the same.

PS Tina I hope you reconsider and stay. Just wouldn't be the same without you.

Oriana

L

Lord Drakelord

well no wonder I have not seen an hide or hair of you, you old coot, you been playing other shards, and not even a 'hey Sonoma, I will be on Origin, and if I own you money you can reach me'.

The other day we had a really big discussion at uohall, and I was looking for you to come in and nail it down, but never saw you, so I am assuming you were to busy on Baja, and other before.

You start at the top of the list on log in and go down for your shards?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Oriana. I'm still around, but feeling very much like I have one foot out the door and one foot still inside most days.

Poo will have to give you the rundown on where our wee faction guild (YAD, aka U R DEAD) has popped up during our "world tour." It has been a lot of fun and I don't think we're quite finished yet....!!! We've also left a lot of characters scattered all over the place so we can pop up at any time. We had fun a while back trying to give good old Ron Burgundy on Baja a heart attack on a Monday morning by stealing the sigils out from under him after he probably thought we'd moved on to another shard. :hahaha:

L

Lady Tiger

got the last sigil at mag and ran past the inn in trinsic to only see the TB in there hiding..Granny ran like mad to get away...pfft they didn't even see her. Now i'm just waiting waiting waiting for them TB's to come and try to steal.

and crow...i'd never kill your cute little animals. Granny isn't that evil...

G

Ghost_Writer

Where do I report elder abuse :lick:
Not here... If you think you're young enough to still play the game, you're fair game to get whacked. No sympathy for the elderly here...

Besides:
Youth and Vigor are no match for Old Age and Treachery...
Teach them kids a lesson.

Ghost

C

Crow

and crow...i'd never kill your cute little animals. Granny isn't that evil...
Cute?!?!...Little?!?...Clifford, Roachklip and Giggles would have something to say about that...

Hmm...good job Poo and company (that's what you get, HA)

L

Lady Tiger

OMG no love for little old fragile granny's... but I did steal 3 of them back he he he...

and no in real life i'm no granny but it's sure fun to play one. NOW SHOW GRANNY SOME LOVE!!!:love:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i thought it was cute, i come screaming into SL and what do i run up against...... the EXACT same template standing guard over the sigs.

it was unexpected and funny.

and i ALMOST made it out alive too...... almost.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Where do I report elder abuse :lick:
i would like to point out that if you read the journal there is says that I WAS UNDER ATTACK, not that i AM attacking.

there i was standing infront of TB base chatting away in Team Speak and this old lady comes rolling up and hurls a molitof cocktail at me!!!!

as i stumbled back from the explosion my crossbow fired off and when i looked up this old lady was nailed the the Poor Bridge about 3 feet off the ground..... twitching..... then her dentures fell out.... AND THE RUNE BEETLE PUT THEM IN HIS MOUTH!!!!!

it was disgusting, i had to wash his mouth out for a hour after that with Wild Turkey and disenfectant!

and the clacking noise of a rune beetle wearing false teeth..... its something i will carry with me till the day i die.... and the eerie toothy smile!
*cold shiver*

L

Lady Tiger

Granny would have got away after tossing that bomb but she tripped over her new victoria secret girdle.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Granny would have got away after tossing that bomb but she tripped over her new victoria secret girdle.
is THAT what that was...... it was hard to make out what with all the wrinkles and such.

girdle.

kk.

*cold shiver*

L

Lady Tiger

but granny is a sweet little granny.

pfft and they took those sigil's

F

Flora Green

I am a total faction/PvP:loser:, but I am enjoying the heck out of this thread. Thanks for entertainment! :D