• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Needing the services of an Atlantic tamer..

S

Seismic

I need 10 cu sidhe's - please pm me if you can help! We can coordinate a time to meet - shouldn't take long...

Thanks

S

Seismic

Well, it does, thanks for bringing that up.

The target AFTER taming/releasing is to get Cu's with a barding difficulty of 98-100. So, a Cu would need to have an untamed barding difficulty of 130. Just ignore anything that Lores below 128.

Whaddya say?!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Not to say you are but, people have been using Cu's with that level bard diff penned up in their houses to gain barding skill. There is a post (I searched but can't find) that eluded to the fact of this being an illegal (ie bannable) offense.

S

Seismic

I didn't think it was bannable - check the bard forum, even the mod endorses it...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah the mods seem up in the air about it and no official word from any gm on the Previous Thread. However the one post by Flutter (bout half way down) about a friend of hers getting a 23 hour ban is one that I personally put alot of merit into. She has the reputation to be very truthful in her posts. As well as Fayled Dhreams' post on the subject as well.

Like with everything else in UO lately, it all depends on the GM that *may* show. If your luck runs like mine, the wrong one will show up. Good Luck either way