• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] needing rubble price checks, please

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi everyone :) could I get some roundabout price checks on the rubbles pictured here? it's been a while since I bought any rubble so I don't know what current prices are, and I know that things like that boat prow are dear

thanks for your help!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi again :) I've had quite a few offers for different pieces in that picture, and I apologize for not being clear.... the pieces are not mine, I need the price checks for a friend who will likely be selling as soon as she knows what she's got ~ thanks!

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently traded a palm tree for about 30 mils worth of stuff. I've also seen one for 40m on a vendor but it's been sitting there for a while, so I'd say 30-40m for the palm. (This is on Atlantic)

Those lilies laying down I've seen go from 5-8m.

The plants and rocks vary, usually a few hundreded K. Not sure about the rest. hope this helps :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you very much..... these are on Legends, so I'm thinking some of the prices will be a bit lower

so far I'm getting that the wall pieces (full) are 750k-1m, various plants about the same with the exception of the morning glories which traditionally I have paid around 5m for but like I said, it's been a while, do they still sell for that?

what about those dock pieces? I've never bought any of those :) and I've been getting offers about the blocks and stair and display case pieces, would particularly like prices on those and the boat prow

thanks again!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'd say 40m for the palm tree, 50-60m for the Yucca tree, 13-15m each for the dock pieces, same for the blocks & stairs, 1-2m for the red mushroom, 5m for the morning glories, 500k-1m for the wall pieces, 100k-500k for the rocks and plants, 500k-1m for the table pieces and bed pieces, although some might be rarer than others, i'm not sure. Hope that helps! Your friend has a great collection!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prices quoted are typically Atlantic prices, if that collection is on Legend and you are selling to Legend players, they might pay you as much. If you are selling to off-sharders, they may want a discount because of the 40 mil cost in transferring.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you everyone for the help

Manti, many pardons, but I gotta say this......

I shop at the A&P, it's about half a mile from my house. When I want good breakfast sausage I don't buy it there, I drive the six miles out to Burrini's Deli and get it from the butcher.

I don't ask the guy to pay for my gas to get to him ;)

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in the 2 rubble palm trees. Also the table piece right behind the person with the crimson cloak on....... pm me if they are still available.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seller was in the area hit by tornadoes last week... she is fine, but hasn't been online much, as you can imagine

will direct her to this thread and possible buyers when things settle down for her, and thank you everyone

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The prices are going to vary a lot due to.. speed she wants to sell them, abundance of rubble when she sells, and shard of course. These are all prices from Atlantic gathered from items I've sold or seen sold mostly in Luna or from rares festivals, so you must extrapolate other shard prices and different selling styles to garner useful info!

The stairs are not the common facing so you might get 15 for them. Blocks are about 9 to 11 from the ones I saw about 6 months ago selling on a lot of Luna vendors. During the rares festival two times ago, tons of tons of stairs and blocks came out of the woodwork and the price fell to an amazing 8 to 9 by the end of the auction. I think it has rebounded a lot though by now. The dock tiles are insane to find and seem to have held their value pretty well. That being said, I have seen them range from 10 to 15. The tent piece is about 9 to 11 depending on finding a buyer who wants one. The picnic table pieces are about 1.5 per with fulls going higher. I've seen the bench ends go for as much as 3 per. The pier piece with the rope.. if it is 15 stone or under it is the quest rubble and only worth about 750k.. if it is over 15 stone it is worth a ton and a half and I haven't seen one in so long I couldn't even guess. Lots of necklaces came out at the rares fest so they also fell to like 8 to 9 and I think they are still around that. The last boat bow I saw sold for 45 pretty fast in Luna and I think it was under priced. The wood walls seem to be rarer then the stone, but they also don't seem to have as much call for them so you might get more or less then the 1 to 1.5 most stone is going for. The case part isn't a rare one really so price given in other post is what I would go with too. Blood tile isn't a rare one so bout 8 to 9. I've seen those broken boards go for 25 pretty easily in Luna and that was probably 8 plus months ago so... Bed pieces are iffy to sell but I've seen them go as high as 2 per. Now on the rocks.... in general I get about 925k for the common three part ones but they take a bit to sell on my Luna vendor. On the more rare shapes they can range from 1.5 to 3.5. Plant prices are very varied if you want to sell individual instead of lumping. Your friend has some rares in there. I can still get 2 mill for Ohii trees, 650k on the small palms, 795k ish on the ones that look like the kind you can grow, there are two "grass" in there which I can get up to 1.5 on now since so few saw them to pick them up, that one in the front that there are two of in a row and kind of look like cat tails are very rare and I got 2.5 on last one I sold, all the burnt stuff I sell at a flat 750kish price, saplings I sell for 1.5 for either kind, last glory I sold for 7 and last fan I sold for 5. The tall tree is probably 40ish. Large mushroom clumps go for like 5 here and the single red about 3.5.

O.k. now... there are three items that depend on answers.... Is the bench a loom or normal bench (if the side leg is solid its normal, if it is two small round legs it is a loom). They differ in price and rarity. Normal is about 3 and loom can go up to like 8 and sometimes more if buyer really needs one for collection. Next, it looks like that table part is the single leg that splits at the bottom and not the more common single leg of the large smooth topped table. If it is indeed the one that flares out at the bottom, it is part of a rare table and I saw one at the rares festival two times ago for 45. I don't know if it sold for that, but that is the only one of that kind of table I have seen for sale in a long long time. Lastly, is that yucca rubble? If so I haven't seen one for sale in forever so really couldn't guess. I know the last one I heard of bought was about 2 years ago and it was 75.

Hope that helps. I know it's a lot of info. but it's hard to give you prices without some reason as to why I'm quoting as I am and feel like I'm doing you any good.

Hunter Moon [HOT]

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Hunter icq Obs or me. Wed like to see your rubble collection again and show you ours. We have a picked up a couple things so get a hold of us. Thanks.

Kraxal 53679735

Obs 412069

E

Erowen

Hey all, havent been able to get on recently since this post due to power outage and internet not working well, but this happens to be my home and anyone interested in anything you see just send me a pm and ill get ahold of you asap. Thank you all for some wonderful information i honestly had no idea what i was holding on to :)

E

Erowen

Oh and i also found (in my pretties collection in my castle) a rubble spider silk, rubble night shade, and remember those BIG stones that were around the moongate..? I also found that i have 2 of those stashed away that are now at my house on display with the rest.. Any thoughts on what those items may be worth??