• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need your opinion, advanced character token

P

Priam_Sonoma

I have returned to UO after a three year hiatus. I was rummaging through my stuff and I found an advanced character token.

Right now I have:

-Paladin Archer with 117/120 Archery

-Treasure Hunter with GM LP/Cart etc

- Crafter with GM BS/Tailor/Carp etc

I am thinking about making another character. What are your thoughts on Advanced Character Tokens? Is it better to grind it all out and sell them? Or perhaps I should choose a template that does take a long time and use the token to boost my skills for a nice start.

Input?

Thanks, Priam

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple of Diff Characters I'd use an Advanced Chara token on, #1 being a Tamer (A real pain in the Butt & boring to do in my opinion, and I've done 3 for people) 2nd choice would be the Bard temp. Other then them I think the rest are a little more easy IMO.

P

Priam_Sonoma

Ya, those were the two I was looking at as well. I have never played a Tamer, and I might be incline to try.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Ya, those were the two I was looking at as well. I have never played a Tamer, and I might be incline to try.
If you want at tamer use it.
If you can wait sell it and get some gold.

Id use the gold to buy up stuff to vend. I play a merchant and primarily speculate on events stuff and buy and resell. Keeps the gold coming in for fun game play.

With that, you can always buy the token later.

Depends on your immediate needs.

C

Connor_Graham

If you're going to use it use it on a Tamer template. It's by far the most time consuming skill to raise and you'll save yourself possibly months of training time. If not, do as Raven suggested and sell it for seed money to start merchanting.