• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need tomb of kings info please

K

kalzaketh

:sad3: two things really where does the redgate lead?, what is the required quest? just to reach the gate? for the less familar, after you get past the flames at front race to the dungeon type passage running fast get to the farthest end you come to 2 giant guardian statues in the center is ared gate, after you reach the statues you are bounced back by afield that says you need asacred quest to passby.:rant2:

T

Tay M'real

:sad3: two things really where does the redgate lead?, what is the required quest? just to reach the gate? for the less familar, after you get past the flames at front race to the dungeon type passage running fast get to the farthest end you come to 2 giant guardian statues in the center is ared gate, after you reach the statues you are bounced back by afield that says you need asacred quest to passby.:rant2:
red gate takes to the northernmost entrance of the stygian abyss (where champs are).

to get there, complete the quest of singularity - talk to Quest Giver in the small town outside of the Tomb. Name starts with Nax or Nox something like that. You'll have to remember details about the virtues of the gargoyles. Very simple quest

Once you complete that quest - the bridge to the moongate will appear when you walk to the endge near the statues...it will slowly fade in

K

kalzaketh

many thanks, for the info, will be out searching for aquest giver soonest.:)

K

kalzaketh

the, eastern most building, has naxilator the quest giver, basiclly seems we're tasked to remove the most sissified gargoyle ghosts, the titles of most targets are effete types, just struck my funny bone the dev's actually named those that guess there's areason they are shades. :)

K

kalzaketh

as promised the termur runes are in the runebook by the greater healkeg, on the front of my brit house and set to anyone, hope to see afew people at the tomb, my own best luck has been atamer char that rides a cu after the first putrid undead guardian my dog developed ahatred for them. :)

E

El Phantasmo

I found the Gargoyle, Naxatilor, in a house a few screens south of the Tomb of the Kings. In his title it says "Quest Giver". However, everytime I double click him, all he does is turn to look at me and does not offer me the quest.

Is there a quest I need to do prior to his quest? Or do I need to be a Gargoyle in order to get his quest?

Thanks for any help.

K

kalzaketh

my human tamer, dblclicked, got the quest first shot, so not need be gargoyle to passon another bit the healer seems to be across the path by 2 buildings he has awarrior garg with him most times. :)