• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] need to know if these four exceptional exceptional peices made by the same toon is worth anything!

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I cannot tell you an Price but i can say that they are Rare.
The Items with this Tag are common Rare because this was the last Tag who was changed and there are tons of Items around.
But your Bone parts are a Little more special because i saw only Leather parts with this Tag and you have a Set.
Could be worth more than the Leather parts but the Collectors making the Prices.
@Jason- or @Money Bags Mcgee or other collectors can say more about this Items ;)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Being that it is bone then it is worth a little more. If it had been leather, the whole set wouldn't be worth 1m. But with it being bone it is more desirable. I would give u 8m for the set.

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I agree with Jason. I normally pay 8-12mil for that type of art seeing it's bone
unattainable hue double exceptional bone, and same crafter makes it worth more if you had helm easily 30m without 20-25
I will offer you 20m for set if you wanna sell it

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Never seen it sell for anywhere near that much but hey man, it's all about how bad someone wants the item! This is also what most people refer to as the fake double exceptional items. Lots of these are still just thrown away these days. On vendors you're lucky to get 25k-50k a piece. The bone ones are more as stated for sure.

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
there is a lot of factors when it comes to AoS bone armor moneybags you're more then welcome to see if you can find any of this AoS bone armor for sell on Atlantic VS last I checked there was a full spined bone suit that wasn't double exceptional going for 30m
I have sold full suits spined horned and barbed non double exceptional for 25 because that's been the going rate for the better part of two years now but hey maybe I was dreaming the entire time?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
More power to ya brother. I would say 3-4m per piece would be the absolute extreme top dollar for these. But everything else has gone up in value...why not these. The more you can get the better. I will say tho...I have ran across tons of these that I didn't buy over the years because the seller wanted more than 2m per piece and that was the most I was going to pay. My first set I bought I think I paid 20m for the set tho. I didn't know what I was doing back then nor did I have any knowledge of the market on these. But I would be willing to bet that more of this has been tossed in the trash than sold over the past 5 years because it WAS worthless....if only they had known we would come along and change the game on the old clothing/armor market ;) :banana:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
too funny, I still to this day tossed these items in the garbage if I found them at idocs... guess I won't anymore.

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I wouldn't be laughing if I knowing threw away that much money but to each their own thanks for the smooth and fast transaction Drecko