• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Need to check some info Please help.

K

kray2s

Hi,

I idoced recenty a set of 12 different coloured tribal masks. I wouldn't have normally looked twice at these but they were in a chest marked Orc Rares.

I do remember seeing once upon a time a thread somewhere about these but i am not 100% sure.

Basically the graphic is as any other tribal mask except with a variety of colours (not the red that at least the majority of undyed ones are in), and the resists are nothing to write home about with none of the resists being above 10 or 12 and as a total resists you would laugh your hinney off!!

So would these be "rares" as such or would this chest of orc rares (as the previous owner saw fit to describe it) be little more than a hopefull "please let these be worth something in 100 years time"?

Any info, from where / when they were got (if they are rare lol) through to current value, ven if worthless.

Thank you for your help on what i fear at best is a nice bit of tat:)

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure they are not rare. But might want to wait for someone else to respond before you chuck em out.

K

Kurgan

From the desciption.
They sound like Tribal Masks.
Which you can get from Savages..
I think there are 29 in all.

Savage Mask:
A tribal mask worn by some Savages. Unlike the regular tribal masks, these weigh in at 2 stones rather than 4. There are 29 new hues available. The red mask in the bottom right corner is the 'old' red tribal mask.

R

rajadeah

There not really rare being they do still spawn. But back when they first hit the game they were considered rare as was the orc bows and tribal spears. Your talking years ago that was like just befor or just after AOS launched. So its likely that chest was ingraved by a returning player who thought they were still rare when they returned to the game.

K

kray2s

ahhh ty for the pic those are definatly the ones i have, i take it that the masks still spawn , however do the Orcish bows still spawn or are they now rare?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh ty for the pic those are definatly the ones i have, i take it that the masks still spawn , however do the Orcish bows still spawn or are they now rare?
I have not tested this myself, but I seem to recall someone saying the bows no longer spawn. However, they sell for only 5k.

S

sapphirediablo11

mask not that rare if entire set collected someone might want just because it is a full set... otherwise it can be tossed out :|

The bows aren't rare yet.. wait for more people to get rid of them, for there is still a mass slew of them everywere there really isn't any value to them :(

K

kray2s

i would agree with that value for most of them sapphire, but isnt there a demon and a double slayer that get priced into the millions?