• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Some Willing Tamers to Help me please :)

Lord Kushmano

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well guys. after returning to UO i have lost all my old tamer friends who used to tame me pets as i dont have peacemakign on my tamer and i lost my taming soulstone with 105 taming on in my own idoc :( but hey ho. 85 advanced skill For the win
im in desperate need of a Cu-sidhe and one of them New nightmare things and a greater drag. although i cant controll them without jewels and maybe one or two other animals. as all i have left are my 2 max Str WWs would maybe like a Mare to train up aswel.. but that would have to be a Max Str Pure one :D - picky about my mares.

so if you fancy helping me out i would be extreamly appreciative of it!
my icq is 423-047-376

*edit. icq is now there

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back Lord Kushmano!!

We have a couple of spare dread warhorses in the stables, so you can have one of those if you like the stats enough. They are obviously not the best of the best, we have two we really like but keep those on our own tamers naturally. But you are free to have a look.
Your icq nr. didnt show up, ours is 39806307.

Will still need to hunt for good greater dragons ourselves, so can't help you there yet.

(And it is good to be picky, hehe.)