• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some thieving guidance

G

Ok so I'm in the shop on my thief and some players are purchasing some goods. This is a perfect opportunity to lift some loot. While they are busy discussing what they need to purchase I casually walk up behind them without being noticed. There are no guards in the area so my escape should be almost assured. At the perfect moment I reach out and try to grab me some coconuts from a crate but then the Provisioner alerts the guards and I'm dead instantly every time.

Any tips?

G

Then what else is a thief supposed to do? I want to use my profession to the fullest. And coconuts taste so great.

G

Errrr, steal from players. Whatever it may take to have them chase you. A single reg...a band aid...whatever...la

V

vanecrox

I'm pretty sure that he knows about stealing from other players, which is part of the reason I stayed away from that response. This sounds like the makings of a "I'm a thief and can play how I want" thread.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and its going to turn into a "no they are not thread" and no matter what you think or say this is the "i steal from players" thief forum. it says it on the main forum list page and if you want to talk about crate stealing there is another forum for you

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm pretty sure that he knows about stealing from other players, which is part of the reason I stayed away from that response. This sounds like the makings of a "I'm a thief and can play how I want" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you would be wrong. He is one of the leaders of one of the largest Atlantic Zergs. I think he is just interested in getting some decoration for his abode...la

V

vanecrox

<blockquote><hr>

No this was a "crate thieves are thieves too" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called it.

I

imported_feath

Add jewelery etc to boost your stealing rate.
you can open a trade window as well, to help distract the vendor
don't wear anything, so when you die a zillion times, it dont cost you. you'll die alot. everyone does.