• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need some PCs

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi i need a price check on a full apron [exceptional]
a ethy crook (looks pure black almost invisible in paperdoll but in game its ethy)
tool kit made bychaos [exceptional]
and soju "formosa"
ty in advance all items are on GL

G

full apron [exceptional] - around 5m normally, sometimes a few mil more
a ethy crook - this is duped, someone might be willing to buy it, but as far as im concerened its worthless.
tool kit made bychaos [exceptional] - never seen one or heard of it, but ild wager at lesat 5m, maybe significantly more

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the Soju is an event item i belive, should be around the 5m mark....and do [Exceptional] items really go for around 5m+ now a days?

ethy crook is junk btw....throw it away....not even worth pricing

G

depends on the item, some go for less depending on the desirability, some for more....

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i didnt relize that the crook was duped that badly i had suspicions but i dont rluy see to many so wasent sure and the apron is just a rare [exceptional] one