• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Need some info on Wooden Ladder.

G

Gunga_Din

At an IDOC today I picked up a ladder labeled (Wooden Ladder) Weighing 20 stones. It is shorter than the heritage ladders and is exactly like the ladders at the bathouse in bucs den. Short Ladder going W to E.

Any idea? Some said its a bugged ladder, i'm not too sure. I swear 10 yrs ago I saw one just like it, but its been a long time.

Thx.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couple of months ago you could place, unlock and pick up the ladders from the heritage tokens. It was fixed. Probably from that.

G

Gunga_Din

Looks nothing like the heritage ladder

Its the one from the bathhouse vats in Bucs Den.

G

Gunga_Din

yes , same ladder as the vat, however that ladder is attached to side of vat wall. This one is by itself. If i remember correctly, now this is like 10 yrs ago. The guy said he pulled it from Bucs Den Bathhouse as a server birth.

This collector was on chesapeake and i cant remember his name. I bought a skull mug off him and he just showed me his stuff and was like cool, but so long ago I wasnt really into finding out all the info on his items. I just wanted a skull mug lol.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats a server birth. Its different than heritage token ladder.

Y

Yen Sid

Oh and I had one of those ladders from the heritage token that was bugged, i put it in my back pack and poof, back to a deed :sad4: