• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some help

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm completely broke on Pac, have maybe 500k to my name.

When I transferred here I didn't expect to play here as much as I have been, but there has been a lot of good PvP.

My gear is starting to break down, pot supply getting exhausted, and need to get some POF, repair deeds, regs to re-up my pot supply, and I also need to get my hands on a couple slayer weps.

Can anyone trade me a few mil on other server(s) for a few mil on PAC?

I have gold on the following servers:

Atlantic
Chesapeake
Catskills
Great Lakes
Lake Austin
Napa Valley
Legends

Not looking for a whole lot, like 5 mil maybe?

ICQ 270541075

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to bring a character to PAC in a few weeks and I may let you bum off of me like on la

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to bring a character to PAC in a few weeks and I may let you bum off of me like on la
What server are you transferring from? I may just give you stuff to bring over for me.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you gotten what you need? These boards are somewhat inactive, I don't check them as much as I should. But if you need a guild ICQ me and myself or anyone in the alliance will help ya out with a few things.

Lady Kahlan
Mother Confessor R3

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would help out but I spend my gold as fast as I make it so don't really have gold to share....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone, I found some of those 1 charge hunter green dyes laying around and made some gold that way.