• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Need Some Help :)

R

Raziel

I need a screenshot of these event items if possible or some info like what it looked liked and all that. Any help will be appreciated.

Claw of The Horde
Demon Fang
Demon Hide Shield
Embrace of the Abyss
Hide of The Demon
Pact of The Abyss
Shadow Seeker
Skin of the Demon
Tome of The Abyss

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of these don't exist anymore.

Claw of The Horde - doesnt exist
Demon Fang- doesnt exist
Demon Hide Shield - doesnt exist
Embrace of the Abyss - owned by a player on Oceana
Hide of The Demon- owned by Nails
Pact of The Abyss - doesnt exist
Shadow Seeker- doesnt exist
Skin of the Demon- owned by Manticore
Tome of The Abyss- doesnt exit

K

kray2s

How come they dont exist anymore?
a pure guess here but possibly either they were one offs owned by a player who left game and their houses fell and no one grabbed em off the floor. Or, maybe, a player has left game and got them locked in their bank box untill they return (if ever they do).

As i say i got no idea for sure but it could be the above:)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could also be the player who owned them had there account banned while the item was with a caracter or when the dupers houses got burned down/deleted with the items in them.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops sorry, let me explain further. The list of items mentioned above all came from Origin and only awarded during pvp events in fel. The EM had them all displayed in the arena that year so that each winner from the pvp event can choose. As far as I know only 4 items were awarded then and the EM stopped the pvp style event due to complaints from players etc.. it's a long story behind that (if you want to I can tell it). But 3 of the 4 items mentioned above along with one more item called Revenge of Draxx Veltos something like that (skull helm) was also awarded and the current owner of that item is Of the Ring.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well,

The tournament was last man standing. But when the last person standing was announced, there was another player hidden the whole time and he complained. The EM awarded both and other players who died at the tournament, i.e. #2, #3 etc.. also started complaining. GM Zilo got upset because the EM wasn't carefull enough when he made the announcement and that was the last of that event. To this date, I've been trying to find the rune to that arena to see if the items are still there on display.