• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] need some help with cross polying

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all

i am a bit baffled at the moment, as far as i was told and as i can read anywhere, cross polying a tribarrel cactus with another of its kind should give the same.

so what am i doing wrong since i seem to get random types?

Greets
Gil

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all

i am a bit baffled at the moment, as far as i was told and as i can read anywhere, cross polying a tribarrel cactus with another of its kind should give the same.

so what am i doing wrong since i seem to get random types?

Greets
Gil
It's a new *feature* that happened a few patches ago. And since the dev that handled the changes to botany has moved on to greener pastures, it's not likely to be changed. Fortunately, it's only an issue with the tribarrels.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki, shame tho, the tribarrels stack very well, will have to find an alternative for seed/clipping outputs ^^

R

rieley

In same situation here. I badly need purple, yellow, and bright blue barrel seeds. If anyone has atleast one of these on Atlantic plese PM or message me, I'll gladly pay for them.

Just cannot get these seeds from Bogs or any luck cross planting.

So appreciated.