• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some... help? rather a better explination...

• Thread starter Truelilaznkid
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Truelilaznkid

Ok... i just came back from hiatus of TSO... when i came back i see this EA-LAND

So anyways i ignore that and go play TSO....

ALL my sims are gone........ Did they move somewhere? or did they get deleted??

I was only gone for like half a year.... maybe little more.... did it get deleted? or what?

G

If you didn't pay for 3 (or 4? idk which...) months, your sims are eligible to be wiped. That is probably what happened.

LUCKILY!!! Now is the best time to start over! EA-Land is open and soon cities will be merged to it. All simoleans will be wiped! It is basically your chance to start over and not be too far behind!

T

Truelilaznkid

true.... lol o well i guess i can start over... i mean... i just need to hunt my friends down when it merges...