• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Some Clarification

• Thread starter wee papa smurf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

wee papa smurf

Ok i know this is a little OT from factions but most of the "Better" pvp mages read this section rather than players corner :)

I was wondering for defence for a mage is it better to have the eval/anatomy set-up or the wrestle set-up?

Thanks in advance :D

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i know this is a little OT from factions but most of the "Better" pvp mages read this section rather than players corner :)

I was wondering for defence for a mage is it better to have the eval/anatomy set-up or the wrestle set-up?

Thanks in advance :D
For defense I believe they are supposed to be the same technically. But there have been some posts claim it is broken..

A

Altec

I think people may think it is broken because DCi no longer stacks to 60 to be Lower D proof.

But if you can fit wrestling disarm and para punch is always nice.

Anatomy does save you 20 skill points.