• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need sme luck armor pieces

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am I semi-returning player; I noticed some armor pieces with 190 luck. If possible can some1 craft me these pieces? I need medable legs sleeves, gloves, hat, 1h weapon, and shield. My current pieces r getting low on durability, and need 2 be replaced. I can supply all materials required to create these items.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they are leather they can be made using a horned runic sewing kit. This gives you the chance to craft parts with 150 luck. Then you enhance with spined to gain an additional 40. Thus giving 190 luck per part. Hope this helps.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they are leather they can be made using a horned runic sewing kit. This gives you the chance to craft parts with 150 luck. Then you enhance with spined to gain an additional 40. Thus giving 190 luck per part. Hope this helps.