• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEED screenshots of the new boats & stuff

S

SUPRsalad

Someone help me out. I can't play until Novemberish? I wanna see the new boats. Please take me some screenies, and I'll make you a sweet sig.

Thanks!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i55.***********/2kh8gp.jpg

Just in case, y'know, as a backup. (You can board ships after you damage them)

S

SUPRsalad

omg, my heart is just about to break. *snap* Did you guys hear it? It was pretty loud.
Those boats are unbelievable. I'm taking full credit for the idea btw, since I made that monster-troll-thread about the pirate wars.
Also, what happens when you sink their boat? Also, can you take their booty?
Also, why does slavegirl get away with saying things like that, but I can't even post a picture of a mouse?
Also, can you kill stuff with cannons? Or just boats?
:sad3:

S

suprshadow

Ps. the picture that Pink took of us is me and him taking over alter's boat!

Just like i do when i duel him in pure mage.. Owned!

L

lols

LOL - Pink caught SUCH a typical Pac moment.. with trashy slave girl spewing forth more trash..

TY for the screen shots, I was wondering as well.

What does the fish market look like? Anything exciting?

S

SUPRsalad

so, i still don't get it, what happens when you sink someone's boat? Or.. like, whats the deal with that whole scenario?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so, i still don't get it, what happens when you sink someone's boat? Or.. like, whats the deal with that whole scenario?
You don't sink it, you just damage it enough to where it can't sail and you can then board it and loot it, killing whoever is onboard.

I'll also add my seahorse pic:

S

SUPRsalad

So, how do you repair it then? Does it just repair itself after a while? How do you get out of there if you get killed? Help/stuck?

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IF you die help stuck. If it gets scuttled (can't move at all) you have to use like 150 wood and cloth to get it moving. It can then sail (slowly) to shore where you can repair it permanently for 1500 cloth/boards approximately.