• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need new signature - 2 Mil award.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

Since I have sold off my Zento home now, I need a new signature. I am retiring to Yew and would like the signature to reflect that. I only have thumbs when it comes to signature creation, and if I tried I would probably spend far too much time fiddling with something that in the end doesn`t look good anyway. Thats why I turn to you lot.

What I am looking for:

The avatar I am using need to be in. See my current signature.
Something reflecting Yew as background.
"Girlish" colour scheme... :)

I will pay the winner 2 Mil, and will of course use the signature on the boards. Contest running to sunday the 6th of december at 20:00 CEST.

Contributions in this thread please, easier to have them all in one place.
Anyone up for it?

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice work there Kraken. And pink too!

But I need more signatures to choose from. Come on people, help me out here.

O

o Kraken o

Well I know the top one with the apple cheek in the background is not as Yewish as the one with the blue grapes in the back ground, but that apple just called out to me to photograph its lovely complexion :)

O

o Kraken o

The great waterfalls at the Justice shrine in Yew.
An aweinspiring and romantic place. In this signature Serafi has closed her eyes.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow - you are really dedicated Kraken! The last one I find I like better than the previous ones.

Anyone else willing to give Kraken some competition here?

slugmaster

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nevermind, it should work now, not too apropiated for these forums tho, but it was fun doing both, serafi's and mine.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki, I had a little try, but I used the other avatar, and I did it full allowed size. Probably wrongly, but anyway. Here it is:

O

o Kraken o

Wow - you are really dedicated Kraken! The last one I find I like better than the previous ones.

Anyone else willing to give Kraken some competition here?
Thank you, Serafi :)

I dare say both Slugmaster and Petra has come up with some awesome entries.
Both Slugmaster's and Petra's signatures surpass my attempts in terms of photoshop skill. No doubt about that. I guess my force lies in quantity :)

Anyway if you should pick one (or more) of those I have done, then consider the text simply as a text sample. I do not expect you to have a signature with a text written by me. You can of course have any text you like. I just put some text in the signature for you to see what writing in that signature might look like.

O

o Kraken o

Well, perhaps the local farmers in Yew have gotten themselves a new stern spokeswoman for their wholesome wares?

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all contributions so far!

Petra : The other avatar is other character(s), one I got made specifically for them. I can certainly use it, but then the name needs to reflect that. Easier to just use my main on the boards I thought. Would love to see what you can do with the avatar with pointy ears :)

Kraken: Text as text sample, got it - thanks!

Slugmaster: Nice!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beg pardon. Here's the other avatar given the same treatment:

Actually, on second thoughts, I think that one looks better without the canvas effect:

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooo. *claps her hands in excitement*

More signatures!

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has now ended, and the signature I like the most is the slugmaster one. The one I also like and that I want to use is krakens Serenity at the empath abby. Something about that signature is just.. relaxing to watch.

So I henceforth and hereby declare both Slugmaster and Kraken the winners, and both will receive a check of 2 mil and of course the immense joy and pride in seeing their art used on a daily basis!

Hooray!

There is time for..

:danceb::danceb:

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Kraken and Slugmaster! Fantastic signatures.