• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Need New Headset w/ Mic

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since most of you prolly have the same problem as the Bo. Bo figured bo would ask the people that use them all the time instead of some yahoo from amazon. So Bo has broken yet another headset. Bo would like to hear from y'all what is a good quality headset the Bo can buy that will not have to be replaced in the next 6 months.
Bo currently has/had 2 that are both not working a logitech and an imirco. Bo would like a headset that isnt too bulky so the little Bo can use it, and one with good sound. The cheapo logitech bo had very poor quality sound. Your help is appreciated.

Just a Dude

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
First off - :danceb:
If you are looking Cheap - CAD U2 USB Headset with Microphone - about 30 bucks on musician's friend .com ( CAD is a pro audio maker - they are as cheap as you probably want to go. - the ones you mentioned are just a waste of resources )
a little pricier - good quality would be Yamaha CM500 Headset with Built-In Microphone ( can't say enough awesome things about Yamaha, for **** sake their symbol is 3 tuning forks..... for 60 bucks it's not a bad deal. same website as above.)
However if you want to go midgrade.... Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Mic - 200 bucks (might need an adapt) Lowest end on the pro-grade. The name says it all it's a broadcaster set.... same site. In any case they are all better than what is found at Walmart.
Yes.... I love audio.

Troop_Gil

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can't go wrong with the Yamaha CM500 Headset. Might be a bit bulky for little Bo depending on his age and size though.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I use plantronics headsets because my voice recognition requires a little better sound quality and they have been good for me. Even their usb versions are good. Just my two cents.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logitech G930 - Kinda bulky, depending on how big bobo is, but wireless is def the way to go.